Gluten-Free Banana Muffins With Chocolate
We enjoy this recipe not just for its delicious taste and simple nature , but also because of its versatility. If you’d liketo swap the chocolate chips with blueberries or raspberries , or mix the addition of walnuts or pecans, it’s certainly an alternative. You can make these muffins your own using what you have in your pantry or whatever suits your diet preferences.
This article contains affiliate links that do not alter the price of your product, but they will be able to share a small percentage of commissions. However, we’ve included substitutions for the recipe that we’ve tested below! Gluten-Free Banana Muffins With Chocolate
- Brown Sugar – can also be substituted with coconut sugar.
- Baking soda
- Bananas The more ripe, the sweeter the better!
- Eggsegg-free version as listed below
- Oil -we like avocado or olive oil. Any flavor that is light or neutral oil can be used in this recipe.
- Chocolate Chips -optional, but delicious. We love our Enjoy life. Feel free to switch fresh berries in place of the chocolate chips or mix in half a teaspoon of nuts chopped if you want
Shop Thrive Market to find all Of Your Baking Needs!
Recipe Substitutions and Cooking Tips:
The aim is to adapt this recipe to YOU along with your loved ones requirements! Here are some of the substitutions we’ve tried.
- Egg-Free/Vegan Substitute “flax eggs” to replace eggs that are in the recipe. Mix 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed and 3 tbsp liquid for every egg that the recipe requires. Let it thicken for about a couple of minutes, and then continue to make the dish.
- We suggest trying this recipe alternatively: Grain-Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Are you not a fan of chocolate?
- Gluten-Free Banana Muffins With Chocolate
- Create a loaf Bake at 375 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes. Begin checking for completion (a sharp knife or toothpick that is inserted in the middle is clean after baking) approximately 35 minutes or at least.
- Do you have ripe bananas in your shelves? Try out these Gluten-free sweet potato Muffins filled with chocolate chips!
How to Make Gluten Free Banana Muffins Using Chocolate Chips
- The oven should be preheated to 375°F. Line a muffin pan with liners made of paper and apply cooking spray on each lined line to stop sticking. The silicon muffin tray is a great choice.
- Within a bowl mix the sugar, flour baking soda, salt. In a separate bowl, smash the bananas. Add eggs as well as vanilla, oil and eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Mix banana-egg mixture in the dry ingredients until the mixture is moistened.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Fill each muffin half full of batter.
- Decorate each muffin with a couple of more chocolate chips.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 to 20 hours or till a toothpick placed into the middle is clean. The baking time will differ depending on the type of pan you use.
- Allow muffins to cool for 5-10 minutes. Then take muffins out of pan and place them on a rack on wire and allow to completely cool. Gluten-Free Banana Muffins With Chocolate
How to prepare a meal and Freeze These Banana Muffins made of gluten-free are delicious!
These muffins are an essential part of our weekly meal preparation sessions. They’re great to keep at hand for an easy and quick breakfast or a delicious snack to enjoy with an espresso. If you’ve got a lot of bananas that are ripe we recommend you to double this recipe, and then freezing the other half to use the future!Gluten-Free Banana Muffins With Chocolate
How to store muffins:
- Cool completely before storing within an airtight container and place it on the counter for five days.
- Alternately, you can store it the food in an airtight container your refrigerator up to 10 days.
- Place the muffins that have cooled in single layers on baking sheets or in a dish. Put the baking sheets on the counter for around 30 minutes, or until the muffins have a firm texture (this keeps them from becoming stuck when frozen).
- Then, put the frozen muffins into freezer bags sealed with air (we prefer these zip-top bags with a zipper that can be reused) and then transfer them into the freezer.
- Once you’re ready to eat it, allow it to thaw on the counter or put it into the microwave for about a minute until it is warm.
- Gluten-Free Banana Muffins With Chocolate
The Reasons These Muffins Are Healthy
They are a wonderful part of a balanced diet because they can be prepared to fit any diet. They are a fantastic option to satisfy your craving for sweets and are made from simple healthy ingredients, with less sugar. This is why they make an excellent addition to your diet plan for healthy eating:
- Bananas are a natural sweetener and a great source of potassium vitamin B6, vitamin B6, as well as vitamin C.
- Avocado (or Olive Oil – great source of monounsaturated fats that are heart-healthy and healthy for your body.
- Sugar-freeis made with lesser sugar than banana muffins, or muffins that are sold in stores.
How Do These Muffins Fit In Your Dietary Plan of the Day:
Our mission is to create recipes that are enjoyable for everyone regardless of what diet they adhere to!
This recipe follows HTML0 (or is easily modified with the substitutions below):
- Vegan + Vegetarian
The Gluten-Free banana chocolate chip muffins fill your home with a delicious aroma and make Everyone Happy.
It is also possible to offer them to your neighbor or a mother-to-be or someone may be experiencing a tough moment. Baking or cooking can be therapeutic and life-giving. It’s also an ideal time to unwind and regroup…because we all require just a bit of that.
Look at This Article Here, where we share 12 healthy and delicious Overripe Banana Recipes.
Other healthy Muffin Recipes You Can Try:
- Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
- Grain-Free Sweet Potato Banana Nut Muffins
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- Paleo Morningglory Muffins